Pynocchio Comic Reader
Pynocchio is a image viewer specialized in comic reading.
- This screenshots contains a page of the webcomic Pepper&Carrot by David Revoy licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The current version is stable and we intend to improve it even more.
- Support several view adjust modes using anti-aliasing.
- Support the several image formats provide by Qt5: WEBP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PBM, PGM, PPM, XBM, XPM.
- Support a several comic formats like .ZIP, .RAR, .TAR, .CBT, .CBR, .CBZ.
- Double page and manga read mode
- Elegant visual, free and easy to use! :)
Please, visit installation page.
If you'd like to contribute, please see contributing page.
Third party resources
Pynocchio use Elementary USU Icon Theme icon set free pack.
Copyright (C) 2014-2017 by Michell Stuttgart Faria
- [FIX] Error to open database sqlite file
- [NEW] Little adjusts in theme
- [NEW] Add new theme
- [FIX] Fix bugs
- [FIX] Error to save page image file
- [FIX] Error when open comic. Db connect failed error
- [NEW] Double page mode added
- [NEW] Manga(Japanese Comic) mode added
- [NEW] Resume read added
- [NEW] Migrate to Python3 and PyQT5
- [NEW] Added support to several image formats, include '.webp'
- [NEW] Go To dialog improvements
- [NEW] About dialog improvements
- [FIX] Bug fixes
- [NEW] Open folder feature added.
- [FIX] Fix bugs.
- [FIX] Bug when open bad compact file
- [FIX] Bug in open not existing recent file and bookmark.
- [FIX] Bug when we open files with whitespace in name.
- First release!